Hola... It's a month of October already. 9 months passed by in this year of 2014. I have been trying something new this year. It is about a social networking business. I have never been so lucky to be the first runner of this business among my fellows. The entire concept is simple. You advertise your product on this website, share this opportunity to your friends and earn profit from it. I manage to make some money from it and it was awesome!
Well, to draw more people to join this business, I fully utilized my Facebook account. I publicized my bonus statement to encourage people and stimulate their curiosity about this business. Yes, it's working. However, one important thing I genuinely learned from this, I am not supposed to just simply exposed those monetary matters publicly. People had this sort of thought that you are now in a good standing of your financial affordability. I don't want to talk openly about this because I aware it will humiliate those people. But I hardly want to emphasize on one thing, please... Keep your promise! Don't ever promise to people if you can't accomplish it. That's the main idea of my entry this time. Hasta pronto....
Posted by
itzme
Monday, October 6, 2014
Labels: MYSELF
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comment..(",)