May your soul rest in peace...Mr.Herman..

Life is really unpredictable. Yesterday, you hang out with friends, laughing out loud or study group together. Today, suddenly, you receive a call and someone telling you that one of your friend has gone…do you believe it? She or he must be joking…

Well, I am very lazy to update this blog. But seem there were many things happen recently, I think it’s time to jot a few lines here all over again.

My late officemate MR. HERMAN J.PREMUS as well as my course mate in UMS, how on earth he gone so early. He is just in his 40’s. Being close to him for at least 2 years in UMS and almost 7 years in Politeknik, definitely has carved the unforgettable memories with him. If I don’t have friends to accompany me to have my lunch, I will go with him. Every time when I took a lift, I couldn’t resist my words to complaint his VIGO, full of his TAEKWAN-DO and ROBOCON stuff, but he never upset. He will tell me that he have no time to tidy and wash his VIGO. After that, he will start smoking and I will start counting how many cigarettes he could finished within an hour. Believe me or not, he will smoke for at least 3 or 4 times.

Last semester, we were in one group in Technopreneur Subject. To be plain, I was really mad at him last semester. We have 4 group assignments and he didn’t even contribute his idea neither help us at all. So, after discussed with another group member, we decided to ask him to pay us. I told my group member, if he refuse to pay, I don’t’ want to be his group member next semester. With hesitation, we talk to him face to face and to my surprise, he agreed, he paid us RM50 each. May be I was a bit selfish during that time, but I couldn’t bear it because I was almost crazy cracking my head to complete the tasks given. It was not an easy task where you can search it easily in the internet, but that was the real thing, the real business plan and website. That’s why, I felt very dissatisfied and unfair.…

But…it was a history…a history that will never being written again. Life is too short to hate somebody(Eta’s quote). It’s better to forgive rather than being overwhelmed by guiltiness. I never hate him…it was just a spontaneous reaction and feeling expression towards him during that time. But, it doesn’t remain, it flew with the wind...I hope he could understand this situation even if he’s gone to another world…

Last Tuesday, after we received a call from the admin, we went to SMC instantly. I don’t want to accept the fact until I see the body before my very eyes. And, it was really heart-breaking to know the truth that he was gone. There is nothing that we can do as a human being but to pray for his soul. May his soul rest in peace. Good bye MR.HERMAN J.PREMUS…will miss to argue with you…L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment..(",)

About Me

My photo
www.friendster.com/itzme

It'S a J0uRneY Of liFe;

I JuSt lOvE to wRitE because by writing I can improve my writing skill. If you have any comment especially about the grammartical error and the structure of the sentence, do not hesitate to drop me a message so that I can improve it. Apart from that, the purpose of this blog is to share, to motivate, to inspire, to laugh, to comment, to learn, to give and take......(^__~')