What a wonderful day!

What a wonderful day! I’ve just finished answering last paper of my final examination today. Our last Technopreneur paper was the easiest paper among the papers we took this semester. Its only took me ½ hour to answer all the questions confidently. After struggling for several weeks, completing all assignments, and sitting the exam almost continuously for my engineering subjects, YES, at last…the freedom is mine. To my excitement, this holiday is going to be the longest holiday ever since I became a UMS student 2 years ago. How I manage to go through the tiring weeks before and during the exam weeks. Doing two different things at one time really requires my patience and determination.


Sometimes, I was under pressured, my patience was really tempted until I feel like want to quit. But for the sake of Deo and because of I have committed to pursue my study in this field, I have to keep on moving forward and never turning back…Thanks God..He gives me strengths and console me in a very special way. And my sincere thanks also goes to my dearly husband, Deo (eventhough he is too young to understand things) and my family for giving me endless support during the exam time especially by helping me to do all the house works, taking care of Deo, cooking, washing and etc… I realized, I was occasionally help them..and now, be happy because I am about to re-energize and become a housewife/mother that I am supposed to be..(^____^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment..(",)

About Me

My photo
www.friendster.com/itzme

It'S a J0uRneY Of liFe;

I JuSt lOvE to wRitE because by writing I can improve my writing skill. If you have any comment especially about the grammartical error and the structure of the sentence, do not hesitate to drop me a message so that I can improve it. Apart from that, the purpose of this blog is to share, to motivate, to inspire, to laugh, to comment, to learn, to give and take......(^__~')